Wedding Industry Conference Terms & Conditions
- Definitions – In these Terms and Conditions the term Delegate means any person, firm or company who has registered at The Wedding Industry Conference (WIC). The term Organiser means County Brides or its lawful assigns. The term Speakers refers to any individual hosting a seminar or roundtable session during the WIC.
- Speakers & Seminars – Presentations, seminars, handouts and related materials used by Speakers are their own work and if not they have the permission to use the material or it is readily available for use without permission in the public domain. The Organiser does not accept any liability for the presentation, seminar content, handouts given and views expressed by any Speaker.
- Registration – Delegates must register and pay in full to attend the Wedding Industry Conference online at either website www.countybrides.com or www.loveweddingshows.com.
- Payment and Cancellations – On receipt of the full payment an invoice will be sent to the Delegate along with an email confirming attendance. If the Delegate wishes to cancel their attendance at The Wedding Industry Conference after acceptance by the Organiser and the payment has been received they should email the organiser as soon as possible.Cancellations occurring:
Between acceptance and 4 weeks prior to the event, no cancellation fee applies and a full refund will be given.
Between 4 weeks and 7 working days prior to the event, cancellation charge of 50% of total cost plus VAT.
Between 7 working days and 15 November 2016, cancellation charge of 100% of total cost plus VAT.
The Delegate may nominate another person from their organisation to attend The Wedding Industry Conference if an original registration cannot be fulfilled. This must be communicated in writing to the Organiser.
- Postponement or Abandonment – In the event of any abandonment, postponement, relocation or limitation of The Wedding Industry Conference, any restriction on the use of the premises or any part thereof, or any failure of the services provided therein, the Delegate or Speaker shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organiser in respect of any resulting loss or damage and the Delegates/Speakers liabilities to the organiser shall not in any way be affected.
- Liability – Neither the Organiser, venue owner or suppliers to The Wedding Industry Conference nor any of their employees shall be responsible for the safety of any Delegate, Speaker or their property. Nor for the loss or damage of or destruction to the same by theft, fire or any other cause whatsoever, or for any and all loss or damage incurred or sustained by the Delegate/Speaker by reason of any defect in the venue building or structure caused by fire, storm, lightening, explosion, accident, force majeure, or any other cause not within the control of the Organiser, whether foreseeable or not.
- Delegate, Speaker Insurance – The Delegate/Speaker is required to take out appropriate third party insurance in connection with their attendance at the Wedding Industry Conference. To insure against the Liabilities mentioned at point 6.
- Data Protection – The Organiser will not share Delegate information with any other party, with the exception of Speakers. If any Delegate would not like the Organiser or any Speaker to communicate with them relating to the Wedding Industry Conference, after the event, they should inform the Organiser by email.
- Photography and Filming – The Organiser may arrange for coverage of the Wedding Industry Conference in the form of videography and photography. Any Delegate who does not wish to be filmed should inform the Organiser prior to the Wedding Industry Conference.