Welcome to the County Brides wedding blog.
We aim to provide you with a wide range of wedding related posts. Both suppliers and brides to be will find this information invaluable. We cover all sorts of wedding related news and information such as bridal trends, dress reviews, offers from suppliers and real wedding experiences.
- 10 Wedding Entertainment Ideas to Make Your Day One to Remember 25/6/2019
Your wedding is such a magical day, you look forward to it for months or even years, but your guests also look forward to celebrating with you. The wedding entertainment you choose can make it just that little bit different Keep Reading
- How Wedding Traditions Changed Over Time: What’s Still in and What’s out 14/6/2019
Weddings are full of interesting traditions. We’ve moved from the bride needing permission and a dowry, to live streaming our big day across the internet, but which of the older Keep Reading
- Changing Your Name After the Wedding: Our Handy Checklist 6/6/2019
Changing your name after your wedding can feel like a big step, but the process is actually pretty simple. There are lots of different options to choose from like having Keep Reading
- The Ultimate Guide to Maid of Honour Duties 16/5/2019
Being chosen as someone’s maid of honour is an incredibly special experience. They have chosen you to stand by their side and help them get everything ready for their big Keep Reading
- Puure Bride’s Top 5 Tips on Wedding Dress Fittings 10/5/2019
Picture this, it’s weeks to the wedding and your stood in your beautiful dress. You've been really taking care of yourself and going to the gym - even amidst all Keep Reading
- The Looks You Need to Know About from Bridal Fashion Week 2019 4/5/2019
Following on-trend fashion might be a life long goal for you, or maybe you laugh at some of the more extravagant wedding dresses on the runway. Either way, some of Keep Reading
- Planning Your Daytime Wedding Music 3/5/2019
You may have already booked your evening entertainment or thought about an awesome band or DJ you will hire to fill the dance floor and get the party started. But Keep Reading
- 8 Tips on Planning an Eco-Friendly Wedding 23/4/2019
One of the more recent trends in wedding planning is working out how to have a wedding with a low impact on the environment. You might be thinking how are Keep Reading
- Wellness for Brides: Tips that will help you to look and feel great on your big day 3/4/2019
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day, but how can you actually achieve that with so much stress in the run up to your wedding? Just Keep Reading
- Book Your Appointment to see the Stunning House of Mooshki collection 27/3/2019
House of Mooshki is for any ‘frock-a-holic’ offering gorgeous vintage 1950's glamour that understands the curves of a woman. Each gown comes with an inbuilt corset to offer the best Keep Reading
If you want to suggest a post to our wedding blog or are interested in writing a post please contact us to get further information.