Welcome to the County Brides wedding blog.
We aim to provide you with a wide range of wedding related posts. Both suppliers and brides to be will find this information invaluable. We cover all sorts of wedding related news and information such as bridal trends, dress reviews, offers from suppliers and real wedding experiences.
- Wellness for Brides: Tips that will help you to look and feel great on your big day 3/4/2019
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day, but how can you actually achieve that with so much stress in the run up to your wedding? Just because it’s a busy period in your life doesn’t mean Keep Reading
- Book Your Appointment to see the Stunning House of Mooshki collection 27/3/2019
House of Mooshki is for any ‘frock-a-holic’ offering gorgeous vintage 1950's glamour that understands the curves of a woman. Each gown comes with an inbuilt corset to offer the best Keep Reading
- 5 Things Brides Wish They had Done Differently at Their Wedding 19/3/2019
Planning the perfect wedding is something most brides start from childhood. In the back of your mind somewhere you slowly collect ideas and visions of your perfect day. In reality Keep Reading
- The famous Maria Modes Sixpence Sample Sale is back 14/3/2019
The famous Maria Modes Sixpence Sample Sale is back and set to take place from Thursday 25th April to Sunday 28th April 2019. One of the largest and most luxurious bridal Keep Reading
- Extend Your Wedding Celebrations with the Ultimate Pamper Package at Wrenbury Hall 12/3/2019
Fancy extending your wedding celebrations and having the ultimate pamper session? Here's what Wrenbury Hall is offering for you and your bridal parties... Book your wedding on our Celebrate Keep Reading
- Say I Do in the Charming North Cumbrian Countryside 11/3/2019
Skitby is a Hidden Gem of a Wedding venue nestled within the North Cumbrian Countryside not far from Carlisle and the Scottish borders. The setting is idyllic with a beautiful Keep Reading
- What to Expect at a Wedding Fayre, by Dave Thompson 1/3/2019
Wedding Fayres have become more popular over the years and are now seen as a vital part of pre-wedding planning and choosing your suppliers. I have taken part in 6 Keep Reading
- A Guide to First Anniversary Present Ideas 21/2/2019
You’ve had one exciting year of marriage and your anniversary is on the horizon. So, you want to make it extra special and find a gift to celebrate that first Keep Reading
- Getting Married Abroad? Here’s our Destination Wedding Checklist 6/2/2019
Planning a destination wedding can feel like a huge challenge. Making a wedding planning checklist for a wedding near home is difficult enough, add in all the extra stresses of Keep Reading
- 15 Winter Wedding Favours Your Guests Will Love 28/1/2019
Winter weddings are definitely romantic. Getting cosy with your guests in a beautiful, warm indoor venue. What’s not to love? The perfect thing about indoor weddings (besides not having to Keep Reading
If you want to suggest a post to our wedding blog or are interested in writing a post please contact us to get further information.