Beat the queue Book Now
Here’s what you can expect at our Crewe Hall Wedding Fayre on Sunday 6th January…
Join us at Crewe Hall to see the venue in all its festive splendour. the Christmas decorations will be up so you can see what a dreamy festive wedding looks like there and meet over 40 of the region’s leading wedding suppliers.
- Free entry
- Over 40 local wedding suppliers
- Free County Brides magazine
- Free parking
- Free Goodie bag
- 2 catwalk shows at 1pm & 3pm
- A rehersal wedding ceremony at 2pm
To give you a real idea of what a wedding is like at Crewe Hall, we’ve arranged a wedding ceremony rehearsal which takes place in the Carved Parlour at 2pm. This is a great way to visualise how a real life wedding looks there; staged by two models in full wedding attire and conducted by a licensed registrar.
Win a wedding dress
Bride to be? How would you like to WIN your Wedding Dress?
We’re teaming up with Caroline’s Occasions and providing one lucky person with the chance to win a wedding dress worth £1,000 at Crewe Hall Wedding Fayre on Sunday 6th January!
- Ts & Cs
- Valid for 12 months from the competition date
- No exchange or refund
- If dress chosen is higher than price of competition, then the customer is to pay the difference.
- Voucher for Dress only and not accessories so if the dress is cheaper then the difference is not to be made up with accessories.
- Alterations are not included and must be paid separately.
- Brides must pre-book online and attend the fayre on the day
- The winning bride will be announced after the second catwalk show so they must be present until then
- Raffle tickets will only be issued to brides
All you have to do is book your free ticket for Crewe Hall Wedding Fayre online and attend the fayre. The winner will be announced after the second catwalk show.
Click below to book your tickets now, good luck!
See you there!
Who Will be There
Hair & Beauty, Bridal dresses, fabulous cakes, chocolate fountain, live entertainment, floristry, wedding rings, menswear, photobooth, magic mirror, photographers, stationery, wedding cars, venue stylists and videography.