County Brides team had a team meeting to find an idea of what we could do to support the victims of the terrible bombing in Manchester on the 22nd May 2017.
We decided would shoot our front cover around our great city at iconic locations and came across the Manchester Bee by Jay Sharples & Qubek in the Northern Quarter.
We asked a few North West wedding suppliers to get involved and help with the County Brides shoot and the following companies were over the moon to help.
- Mark from Envision Images took over a thousand photographs.
- Debbie from the Bridal Lounge Cheshire supplied lots of bridal gowns to choose from.
- Joanne from the Beauty and Make-up Lounge sorted out the make-up.
- Adam & Matthew organised the hair styling with the team from Fox Hairdressing.
- Karen from Karena Floral & Events Artisan organised the floral displays.
- Henry D Johnstone Jewellers supplied a wide range of jewellery.
- Angels Elite Models for organising Jessica to do our modeling.
It isn’t too late to make a pledge to: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/westandtogethermanchester
#westandtogether, #onelove, #nofear, #neverforget, #neverforgotten ,#welovemanchester, #manchesterbee, #manchester