It gives you confidence knowing that what you have chosen shows your body and curves to perfection.
You have booked your dream honeymoon and now is the time to think about what to wear, whether it be a Bikini, Swimsuit or Tankini.
Begin by getting yourself measured, even if you think you know your size, take advantage of the professional fitting service offered by most specialist shops. When you know your size, try on different styles to get the right look and shape you need.
The specialist shops provide advice, encouragement on styles and designs from necklines to leg lines to suit you. They have vast ranges of swimwear from petite to the fuller figured lady.
For the petite lady they could choose moulded cup swimwear to accentuate their bust, for the fuller figure lady, bra sized swimwear will help to support and uplift, so there won’t be any badly fitting swimsuits. If you feel conscious of any part of your body be it your stomach, bust, bottom or thighs, suppliers today have provided swimwear to disguise all of these areas. For example:
- If the stomach is a problem area, ruching and coloured prints distract the eye, whilst control panel swimsuits hold the tummy in.
- V-neck swimsuits are excellent if you have a larger bust, giving you a subtle cleavage.
- Balcony style bikinis narrow and uplift the bust.
- Deeper briefs cover the bottom and stomach, and beautiful sarongs cover your thighs.
- Bandeux style bikini and swimsuits ensure you get no tan lines.
- High leg lines make the legs look longer and slimmer.
- Beach dresses and trousers are also great cover-ups.
Fashion today plays a big part in new fabrics, prints and styles. If you want to make a statement, a cut out swimsuit will certainly do the trick. If you want to dress up your swimwear, put on a beautiful embroidered Kaftan or Poncho and double it up as a top in the evening with some linen trousers.
If you are wearing good fitting swimwear you will feel confident and glamorous, either on the beach or lounging by the pool and will be delighted you made the right choice.
Words by: Erica Roebuck of ‘What Lyes Beneath’