Shane Webber photography
If you were lucky enough to receive a festive proposal, then you may have started to search for your dream Cheshire venue. January is a busy time for wedding venues with couples looking to find the one that is the perfect fit for them and also to secure the date.
If this is you, then you may wish to put a date in your diary as two of the most luxurious and stylish venues in Cheshire are holding an Open Day.
Sister venues, Colshaw Hall and Merrydale Manor, are renowned for their stunning surroundings and impeccable standards. Both are exclusive use venues, set in their own country estate setting and located just two minutes away from each other, in the lovely setting of Over Peover village.
Both wedding venues will be holding an Open Day for couples who are searching for the perfect place. At both venues, you will be able to enjoy a glass of prosecco on arrival, and there will also be tea & coffee available.
You’ll be able to meet the family team who will answer any questions that you may have and will also be giving informal tours around each venue. You’ll be able to enjoy the grounds, the ceremony room and function suites, all dressed for a wedding. Both venues feature;
– Acres of grounds and formal gardens, available just for you and your guests. Plenty of photo opportunities on your wedding day.
– Ceremony Room at both venues. They have oak beams, limestone floors and both have beautiful lake views.
– Contemporary function suites. Each function suite has beautiful chandelier lighting and modern detailing.
– Colshaw Hall/Merrydale Manor. Both estates feature a main hall/house which provides accommodation for your family and closest friends. Couples say they are the icing on the cake for those getting married at either location!
– A selection of bespoke, boutique interior designed accommodation, located on the estates for your guests.
At the Open Day, you will be able to meet with a selection of the venue’s preferred suppliers. Be inspired by the best of wedding cake, lighting, floristry and photographer suppliers. You’ll also be able to meet in house caterers, Barrett’s Event Caterers. Colshaw Hall and Merrydale Manor go to great lengths to be able to access some of the best suppliers there are!
Both venues are well-regarded and sought after. People travel from all over Cheshire and beyond to tie the knot here. Couples’ feedback shows that there are three reasons why people love these venues;
– Exclusive. They only ever hold one wedding a day, so you have the entire estate to yourselves.
– All in one countryside location. You can marry, celebrate and stay the night with family and friends – all in one location.
– Family run. The team here ensure you get excellent service on the run-up to the big day and until the last person leaves!
So, you won’t regret going to see these venues. There’s no need to book, just turn up!