Welcome to the County Brides wedding blog.
We aim to provide you with a wide range of wedding related posts. Both suppliers and brides to be will find this information invaluable. We cover all sorts of wedding related news and information such as bridal trends, dress reviews, offers from suppliers and real wedding experiences.
- Guest Blog: Love Lace Bridal, Our Top Tips for Your Wedding Day 19/8/2019
Your wedding day has finally arrived! You’ve planned your special day to perfection and your wedding day has finally arrived! It’s time to enjoy and celebrate with family and friends. Keep Reading
- 20 Song Ideas for Walking Up the Aisle 12/8/2019
Choosing the music you walk up the aisle to might seem like a small decision but it’s actually a really important one. The music you play sets the tone for Keep Reading
- It’s been 10 years since our story at Askham Hall as a wedding venue began! 8/8/2019
Askham Hall is part of a collection of three privately owned family run, multi award winning and unique places to eat, drink and sleep in and around the picturesque village Keep Reading
- 7 Simple ideas for your Manchester wedding 31/7/2019
For a true Mancunian, the city is always in their heart. So why not include it in your wedding? Whether you live in Manchester, are from Manchester or just getting Keep Reading
- Planning on Writing Your Own Vows? Here are our Top Tips 17/7/2019
For some people, creative writing comes easily, so writing vows should be easy right? Actually, even for the people who are good at writing, your own vows can be a Keep Reading
- The North West Wedding Awards 2019 8/7/2019
On Wednesday 12th June, County Brides & Events hosted the 9th annual North West Wedding Awards at The Mere Resort & Spa. With over 340 guests in attendance for this black Keep Reading
- Bridal Sale Week at Love Lace Bridal Boutique 4/7/2019
Bridal Sale Week – 5th-7th July Organised by Brides Beware who hold a Bridal Sale Week twice a year. Brides Beware was set up by the BBSA - British Bridal Keep Reading
- 10 Wedding Entertainment Ideas to Make Your Day One to Remember 25/6/2019
Your wedding is such a magical day, you look forward to it for months or even years, but your guests also look forward to celebrating with you. The wedding entertainment Keep Reading
- How Wedding Traditions Changed Over Time: What’s Still in and What’s out 14/6/2019
Weddings are full of interesting traditions. We’ve moved from the bride needing permission and a dowry, to live streaming our big day across the internet, but which of the older Keep Reading
If you want to suggest a post to our wedding blog or are interested in writing a post please contact us to get further information.