After seeing a debate on Facebook over chair covers, I felt the urge to rush to their defence (understandably so!). The debate started when we were featured in the latest issue of a wedding magazine with the opening line “There is absolutely no excuse for boring reception chairs!” One lady took offence to this and decided to write to this effect on the said Facebook wall how she thought chair covers were a waste of money and the biggest con in the wedding industry! She was quickly put down with comments on how chair covers can not only transform a room and create a theme but they also cover up ugly chairs.
Sequin Chair Veils on White Made to Measure Chair Covers
So here’s my reasoning on why I think chair covers are necessary.
-In a dark room white chair covers are fantastic for brightening up a room. Just look at these pictures for proof.
Before at Ewood Park
After at Ewood Park
Before at Ingol Golf Club
After at Ingol Golf Club
They can be used to incorporate your theme, such as these vintage options.
Gold Flock Organza Sashes on White Made to Measure Chair Covers
Lace Chair Bands
Christmas Themed Event
Or they can add a gorgeous splash of colour to your wedding.
Teal Organza Sashes on White Made to Measure Chair Covers
Pink, Orange & Yellow Wedding
Many Brides base their theme around their chair covers. When they see the gorgeous two tone crystal organza colours we have to offer, many brides fall in love with a specific colour and then their theme follows.
A romantic lavender wedding
It’s not just plain white covers that we have to offer either. Alternatives can be provided in black, butter or these gorgeous flock organza chair veil below. Bespoke covers can also be provided.
Photo by Alex Davies Photography
Chair covers are not only pretty but useful too as most wedding venues have one set of, which tend to be, hideously coloured chairs and chair covers can hide these.
Purple themed wedding
So if you’re with me on this, here’s a few reasons why you should book Simply Bows and Chair Covers for your wedding:
- We visit the venue to make sure our chair covers fit the venues chairs. And we prefer it if you’re there too so that you know what to expect on your big day.
- We take the time to discuss your theme and ideas, to think up something unique and special for your day.
- All our chair covers are hand pressed and laundered before an event.
- We personally deliver and fit the chair covers ourselves, so you don’t have to do it on your big day. It’s our job to make sure they look perfect.
- After the event, we will collect all the linen, meaning there is no extra hassle for you.
- Our company has hundreds of fantastic testimonials, and surely they speak for themselves!
“Just had to email you to say thank you for the gorgeous chair covers and table runners. They were exquisite! We couldn’t get over how nice the room looked with them on and what a difference it made!”